Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back on the metaphorical horse

I suppose I can only bitch and whine about how gross I feel before I do something about it. All over again.

TOTALLY fell off the wagon. Had what feels like a two week binge fest, complete with pie, turkey, and all things holiday-themed. I'm back up to 295-ish-yuck. I'm also due for Ruby Red so I blame some on her, but in reality, I pigged out and now I feel like shit.
On the upside, I have no school for two weeks, so this is a good time for me to try and get into a workout routine. Plus the Colorado cold really hurts my joints. I wake up stiff and achy every morning, like I'm a 128 years old as opposed to 28.
Oh, and I also started that Chantix medication...it appears to be working. I got through two finals and several long phone calls without smoking, although I still haven't completley conquered my alcohol-and-ciggs combonation. I bought a pack of smokes called Nat Shermans that are additive free. If I really get a hankering, I'll have a few puffs on one of those and they seem to take the edge off. Last night I had a two-and-a-half hour phone convo with my BFF4L (that's best friend forever for life, bitches) and I only smoked 4 Nat Shermans. this may sound like a lot, but before, a two and a half hour convo would have been suffice to kill off damn near a full pack.

Alright, time to strap on the sports bra and dust off the running shoes. I'm actually going to take advantage of my free gym membership and go sweat some.

No comments:

Post a Comment