Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekly weigh-in 290

Can't seem to get under this weight. Who gives a rat's ass.

I don't really care today. I feel really blue. I'm tired of being broke, tired of school, tired of dealing with crap at work, tired of having no time for myself, tired of having no time to work out...just tired. Dean got a new job that he's really excited to be starting and I'm eaten up with jealousy. I wish I was excited to go to work every day. My job is fine, I adore the people I work with, but the work itself is mind-numbing. I have developed such a deep hatred for the phone and the public it's scary. I don't know how I am every going to be a successful social worker if I can't stand the sound of people whining (which is exactly what I'm doing- go figure).

I've also got a headache, I'm tired, I'm hot, and I felt like a sausage in my jeans today.

Maybe things will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment