Monday, November 16, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I'd like to just say that this isn't like the list of binge foods, because those weren't necessarily pleasurable.

1. The show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". I can't help it. How could they not know? And the cheesy re-enactments? Forget it! I'm hooked.

2.Unpopped popcorn kernels. I like to suck on them till they're soft and then peel them with my teeth.

3. Plucking my eyebrows and other stray hairs. Also plucking the renegade dark curly hairs that spring up in Dean's eyebrows. Man...it's good.

4."Bridezilla". The perfect way to say "When IIIIIIIIIIIII got married..." and talk about what a perfect bride I was (or whatever friends I am with).

5. Spanish TV. Especially "Asguard", which is a strange fantasy-themed, 'Fear Factor' sort of show. It's on at 11 am on Sundays. IF we have friends over then I'll make a big breakfast and in a grease-laden, slightly hungover stupor we will grill our one bilingual friend as to what they are saying. He generally can't figure it out.

Also, this isn't exactly a guilty pleasure...but I love cracking open a pomegranate half and separating the seeds from the flesh. I feel like I'm harvesting jewels.

Anyone else feel like sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment